Please be sure to review the criteria that PYHO Lakeland will use during its evaluation to choose deserving home nominees from its list of applicants:
- The home to be painted must be in the greater Lakeland, Florida, area.
- The homeowner must live in the home to be painted.
- The home must be a single family, single story dwelling.
- The home must be in such repair that PYHO Lakeland can paint the home after only minor repairs are made.
- The homeowner must A) be at least 62 years of age or B) be disabled.
- The homeowner must qualify under the “very low income” or “low income” guidelines set forth in the City of Lakeland, FL Housing Assistance Income Schedule.
- The exterior of the home must actually need to be painted.